In many ways there has never been a better time to train as a yoga teacher. World-first research into yoga in the workplace is demonstrating that yoga can dramatically improve stress levels, ease back complaints and therefore boost the bottom line. Medical research has shown that yoga can improve 40 major diseases. Research in schools is showing that yoga improves learning, discipline and builds character.
We take pride in ensuring that your Dru Yoga teacher training will make you into a highly skilled yoga teacher, ready to take advantage of the massive opportunities available to yoga teachers today.
A wide range of helping hands are with you
- Graduate with one of the most broad-ranging and highly developed yoga teaching qualifications in the country
- The Dru Yoga teacher training course trains you to handle a wide range of yoga teaching scenarios, from corporate to elderly, pregnancy to community
- Dru Yoga teacher training is registered worldwide with international bodies such as Yoga Alliance, Yoga Australia and the Independent Yoga Network so you can be sure of being able to teach anywhere
- The Dru Professional Network gives you a range of benefits including discounted insurance, friendly advice, business skills advice, advertising poster templates and many other resources. You are not alone!
- Dru Yoga teacher training includes business skills to help you set up as a yoga teacher.
- You'll be following in the footsteps of many successful yoga teachers, so you can learn from their successes.