If you are thinking of teaching yoga, this is one of the most exciting times in the history of Yoga.
Medical research has now demonstrated the value of yoga for more than 40 major diseases, and health and wellbeing policy-makers are increasingly turning to yoga as a solution to our nation’s spiralling health costs.
The Dru Yoga teacher training course gives you many options. You could:
- Become a yoga teacher - teaching a community class, corporate setting, or in specialised settings like pregnancy, children, elderly, disabled
- Broaden your skills as a therapist
- Develop your group management or HR qualifications with Dru's understanding of team energetics
- Become a Yoga Therapist
- Expand your coaching, mentoring or one-on-one yoga business
- Add Dru Dance teaching to your yoga business
We wish you well on your course!